Thursday, March 22, 2018

The other day I convinced a guy that I flirt with to send me a picture of his penis, since he claimed it was so huge (yeah, like that’s the first time I ever heard that line…).

He tried to get me to send him a nude picture, but as I told him, I am selfish and I don’t send pictures out. If he played his cards right, maybe he can see what he wanted to see in person…

Anyways, I got the picture message, and my first thought, “is there a part 2?” It was in no way “huge” and I got really, really turned off because I just couldn’t imagine getting/feeling any pleasure from his rather small package…

Call me crazy, but I actually want a nice thick long penis in me, so I can feel all the pleasure in the world…

Anyways, I didn’t know what to write back but instead of bruising his ego, I wrote, “wow”.

Didn’t mean OH WOW BABY! more like oh wow, umm embarrassing, I’ve seen better…

No comments:

Post a Comment