Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Love...



Anonymous asked:
Why don’t you do romance or love? Do you think you aren’t worthy?


xoxoxoxoxo


I haven’t felt a real emotional connection to someone for many years now.
I was in love once… a long time ago…
And it was snatched away so quickly.
I don’t think I ever recovered.
I have love … but not for many things.
I enjoy the sex because it doesn’t have to come with romance etc.
My guys fuck me, then leave…
And that’s how I like it.
I’m a bit of a loner, truth be told.
I don’t actually have many friends due to trust issues.
I’m also a bit of a handful and would struggle to maintain the ‘vanilla’ side of a relationship.
I like my own space and I’m in my own head a lot.
Despite posting pictures of myself on here, the way I do, I’m one of the most insecure people you will ever meet. I don’t like my body or my face and I’m too nice for my own good.
I always fear that if I made an attempt and invested feelings, I would end up abandoned.
Don’t get me wrong, I am not in great health and sometimes I think that it would be nice to be taken care of…. but the feeling passes, once I’m in ‘recovery’.
I apologize that I’ve used your ask as a mini therapy session but would also like to thank you, as it’s given me a chance to get some thoughts out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment