Thursday, March 22, 2018

Dick so good


Bell wrote:
My husband is going overseas soon for the next few months, and as a really sexually dependent person I know I’ll suffer without being able to get out my sexual frustrations with another man for so long. I really want to go back to hooking up with an old friend with benefits I had in high school because the dick was just SO GOOD. He’s a lot bigger than my husband, and goes a lot rougher, which I love. I just hope I can talk to my husband about letting me do this, just thinking about it gets me really turned on

-------------------

Really fucking hot girl. First, it is hot that you would ask him. Second, it is hot that you think he might say yes. Third is the fucking hottest, it's that I know you are going to do it regardless of the answer your husband gives you.   ;-D

xoxo Ducky

No comments:

Post a Comment