Wednesday, March 21, 2018



I woke up around 1 today. I went to breakfast, got back home and smoked a joint. I watched some series and then I logged in to tinder. I wrote back to the guy in Amsterdam and checked a few profiles.
I matched with a guy named David from the US. He asked what I was up to and I told him I was about to watch a movie. Then he asked if I wanted company and he was in my place in 30 minutes.
We smoked a joint. I asked the usual tinder questions like what are you doing in Melbourne, where do you live, oh it’s impossible to find a flat here. Then we started making out and moved on to the bed. We got undressed, he got in and BAM. He came. Then he said he didn’t have sex for a long time and just left.
Right before he left he turned around and said, “Maybe I’m too old for this.”
And thats how two Ozzies spent their 30 minutes today.

No comments:

Post a Comment