Wednesday, March 21, 2018



Bono wrote:
So my gf knows I’m bi but what she doesn’t know is how many guys I chat with and how much dick I suck when she’s at work. Sending sexy pics of my ass to random guys and total strangers and hearing what they would do to me gets me so turned on. And I’ve worked up a couple of regulars that I call Daddy that I’ve found on Craigslist that I love pleasing whenever I can. My main Daddy is Jason. He’s an EMT in an open relationship with his husband and I’m pretty sure they’re into all kinds of kinks and he’s the one that’s helped me become more confident in what I want, which is for a big hung man to make me feel small and sexy. He’s tall and skinny which isn’t necessarily my favorite body type but I’ve honestly grown to love and crave it… but that’s probably because I’ve discovered a lot of tall sexy guys are hung as fuck and I’m a total size whore. Jason’s dick is 9 inches long and thick as fuck… I love it. I get to be all kinds of slutty with Jason and he plays along with it so good. He calls me his Boy and a lot of our sessions include tons of making out and dirty talking…even some cuddling. We’re working up to him fucking me, I’m just nervous because he’s so damn big. I sat on just the tip the other weeks and it felt so good. I told him that I want him to share my mouth with one of his hung friends soon. I’ve always wanted 2 huge cocks in my mouth.
Funny thing is my gf is always jealous of other girls when really I’ve already learned most girls aren’t gonna be ok with a cheater but guys don’t give a fuck, especially if they’re getting their dick sucked…and I’m really good at sucking dick

No comments:

Post a Comment