Thursday, January 18, 2018



Anonymous wrote:
My b/f talks to other girls online and it turns me on. I know he speaks with other females online, and it does make me upset at times, but damn does it turn me on. We used to have a Dom/sub relationship, and he would tell me about all his sexual experiences, all his fetishes. Every deep desire that laid in his beautiful mind. We are now just in a normal-ish relationship(he’s still a little dominant in the bedroom) but I still want to know that stuff. We talked recently, and hearing about some little stuff made me realize how much I missed hearing about it. I want to read the exchanges, I want him to tell me details. I’m not sure why it turns me on so much, but it does. He used to tell me about other girls he fucked, while he was fucking me. Show me their pictures. It sounds horrible, but it would make me cum so hard. He would even make me tell him about my past sex life, which was so fucking hot as well. Knowing my stories got him off, and hard, and that just made my orgasm so much better.


I’m a lucky girl to be able to suck him off, and drain his balls, I’m just not sure how to tell him that I want to hear about the slutty conversations he has. Even if it’s for me to keep later for cumming on my own. He doesn’t think it’s very healthy for me to know, because I have self-esteem issues, but god do I miss it. Any advice?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Beg him to tell you. Get on your knees, suck him, and beg him. He will do anything you want. He will feel like he has the power, but you will have total control of him.

xoxo Ducky

No comments:

Post a Comment