Thursday, January 18, 2018



Anonymous wrote:
So my GF loves it when I blindfold her and she gets on her knees and lets me cum in her mouth. We've been doing it for awhile. Sometimes we fuck and sometimes she just wants me to jerk off over her and cum in her mouth. Sometimes when she travels for work, she wants me to save up my cum in a container, and then pour the contained sperm in her mouth and add my hot fresh load into the mix before she gulps it all down. So I was with a drinking buddy and this all came up. And he said it sounded like fun and would I let him cum in my GFs mouth. I didn't think she would go for it. He asked "Why does she have to know". For some reason this made sense. That night, we were both drunk, but I texted my GF and told her to put the blindfold on and be on her knees waiting when I got home. My friend snuck in with me. When we saw my GF already on her knees with her mouth open in the living room, he walked up, took out his dick and quickly jerked off a load into her mouth. I quickly pushed him aside and replaced him with my cock. She swallowed his load and I told her I wasn't done yet. While I was stroking off in her mouth my friend left out the door and she never noticed. I came into her mouth and she was so happy to have gotten a "bonus" load. Now she said the next time I go out drinking she wants another bonus load. But I'm not sure I want to do this again without telling her.


xoxoxoxoxoxox

Lucky girl! Why do you think she likes being blindfolded? Waht do you think girls think when they are blindfolded? They are thinking, no wishing, it was someone else. Not know who you are sucking off is sexy as fuck! No really! it is SEXY AS FUCK! Next time let her suck his cock. Even if she realizes it is not you, she will not stop.

Ducky the Cock Slut

No comments:

Post a Comment