Thursday, January 18, 2018



Hardy wrote:

I’m going to cheat eventually.

I have never cheated before. I am 100% certain I will cheat once I am in a marriage.
There is little hope I can remain faithful to a woman for the rest of my life. I will probably be able to avoid it for a few years but once I want something different I will look for it. So why am I getting married?
Lots of reasons that are beneficial to me but I do not want to disclose, they don’t justify it anyways. I do love her but I’m sure many would disagree given the above. She is an amazing person. A wise man would not do this. I am not wise. I don’t feel guilty about it, I feel guilty that I don’t feel guilty.


xoxoxoxoxox

Hehe umm. I do not know what to say to this. You are not wise, but neither am I! Give me a call when you tie the knot! ;-D J/K! Or am I... hehehehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment