Thursday, January 18, 2018

Hi! I'm new to you're blog and was drawn to it by your texts. So I have a beautiful girlfriend I and have been with a while. I don't feel I would cheat on her but i can't explain some feelings. (sounds dumb I know) I want to know though, what are you're thoughts on sexting? I haven't yet because I'm not sure how I feel. Is it really wrong?

-------------------------------

Oh! Thanks..I guess! Not really, I know what you mean. It is. But if you’re already having these thoughts she obviously isn’t enough for you, in some way. Right? Sexting is not the end of the world anyway. But I mean, I love cheating so I’m biased, though I don’t think guys cheating on chicks is as hot. Call me a hypocrite, but I’m feminist, so that’s just the way it is in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment