Wednesday, January 17, 2018



Brian wrote:
So...I've been seeing this girl for about 3 months now. We both have crazy schedules, but usually spend weekends together at my house. The sex is just amazing, probably best I've ever had, and I've been around some crazy girls especially lately. We're both very open in bed and did oral, anal, piv and everything in between...in my bedroom, kitchen, car, park .... Last night we were in the car, joking around and I said something about putting a chloroform soaked rag over her face and doing bad things to her. Can't remember the joke exactly, but in that context it came out really funny, she laughed, then stopped and with the biggest sparkle in her eyes she asks: " Can you do that to me, please?" I thought she was kidding but she confessed that she would love to be fucked while unconscious. She loves to be dominated, in every way. This was never a fantasy for me, but after thinking about it I know I really want to try it.
I obviously don't want to do anything harmful to her and I have no idea where to start looking. How would I put her into a deep sleep? Sleeping pills (non prescription)? Nyquil (lol)? I'm clueless.
Any suggestion would be great. Thanx.
PS: I'm NOT a rapist!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxox

It's called pretend, you come in behind her with a normal hand towel w/ nothing on it for a few seconds, she fakes passing out, you carry her lifeless body to the bed and do whatever you want to her. She pretends to be asleep the entire time and you leave her there with a pussy full of your jizz.
Use your I M A G I N A T I O N (SpongeBob Hands)

Love Ducky

No comments:

Post a Comment