Wednesday, January 17, 2018

The end of the shift train is super busy tonight, bodies pressed against each other on a 15 minute ride to the next station.
I’m extremely horny today, and even a quick go with my mini vibrator in the station bathroom didn’t help. My miniskirt is almost too short to hide how wet I am, and I’m regretting not taking a later train so I could have had a longer bathroom break.
The man behinds me rubs against me as the train moves, the familiar feel of a cock against my ass threw a pair of sweat pants. The train turns a corner and I push my ass back into him, hoping he’ll get the message.
I feel a hand lightly cup my ass, as if to question, but I reach back and guide it under the mini skirt. His hand slips under my panties, spreading my cheeks and lips to feel how wet I am, slipping a finger inside me to text the waters.
I grind down on his finger, trying to seem natural as i feel fluid leak down my legs. He skips a second and third finger and goes straight to four, thumb rubbing my clit as he makes sure i’m stretched enough. His free hand grabs my side as he slips out of me to discreetly pull his cock free and under my skirt, moving my panties to the side as he begins to rub the head against my entrance. I lean forward slightly, popping myself up as much as i could in the crowded space, and he pushes inside me. I cover my mouth to keep from moaning out loud, and he begins to rock slowly inside me, never pulling out completely before trusting back inside. Both his hands are on my hips as he pulls me back onto him, our movements masked by the unsteady train shakes. With 5 minutes in the ride left he reached back under my skirt with both hands, one playing with my clit, twisting and squeezing, while the other scraped my juice off my leg and stuck a finger in my ass. The sudden penetration caused me to cum almost instantly, cunt tight and twitching around his cock as he carried on, sliding another one, and than three fingers in my ass, working to stretch me as fast as possible. The cock pulled out of my pussy, a pussy juice pouring out as it left, and he rammed it into my barely prepared ass. He pushed him shaft as far inside me as he could before unloading his thick hot cum in my ass. The train started to slow as he quickly pulled out, wiping his cock off on my skirt before tucking it back in. I clenched my cheeks to prevent cum from flowing out as we pulled into the station and he got off the train. Hopefully I’d be able to keep it in till my stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment