Friday, November 5, 2010

Good old days.

Back in college, my friends and I used to hang out during weekends at a friend's house. Everybody would get drunk and all, but we were kind of a wholesome bunch so nothing "much" really happened. Until one night, when everybody got bored from drinking and we decided to play a game. We invented a card game wherein whenever someone loses, he/she must remove one article of clothing or accessory. Everybody was game, one by one, people started taking off bracelets, watches, earrings just to prolong the game. Nobody was naked yet. By the middle of the game though, I was losing, and I was scared that I might actually have to take off my top or my skirt!!! So one of my guy friends, (who is hot and whom I have a crush on), suggested that we pair up, so if either one of the pair loses that round, the other one who has more clothing left could save him/her. Everybody agreed. And yeah, surprise of all surprises, since I was losing and it won't hurt if he took his shirt off anyway if I lose this round, he picked me to be his partner!

The next round started and everybody was on the edge of their seats hoping none of their partners make a mistake or lose that round. But then again, unfortunately I lost that round (I swear I didnt do it on purpose-it's not like I wanted to see my partner naked or something *winks). So he had to take off his shirt, and well, yeah, ok, I have to admit, I did it on purpose and i really wanted to see him naked..lol..

The game went on and on until almost every guy in the group had their shirt off. On the last round however, I again made a mistake and lost (sigh..lol). So I either had to take my top off or my partner takes his pants off. My partner was a real gentleman though, so without hesitation he took off his pants but not after he whispered to me: I'm gonna get even with you later..

That sent a tingle up my spine, wondering what he'll do to get even. Actually, I was excited at the prospect of him looking at me naked or maybe, even touching me. The game finally ended and we were declared the losers!lol..Aside from him taking off his pants, we had to be punished as a pair. The group then decided to make us dance in front of everybody, that wasnt much of a deal to me so we did. We danced with him standing really close behind me. Well, everybody was quite drunk at that point to care so when we felt that nobody was looking anymore, he lifted my skirt and pushed my panties to the side and touched me right "there"! I gasped at his boldness but did not stop him at all. He continued touching me and stuck his finger right up inside me, at that point I was too dizzy to bother checking if anybody was looking. After a few minutes of him doing that, we got so horny we decided to go up to my friend's room and had the most mind-blowing sex ever!!!

What's funny is when we got back to class on monday all of our friends were giggling and whispering to each other. we found out they actually saw what happened while we were "dancing"!!! I wanted to die from embarassment! Oh well, so much for drunken college card games...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment