Monday, June 18, 2018

Sucking him off in his car



So the young cock decided to bail on me.. As disappointed as I was, I was determined to make the other cock use me well. I dressed in a red tank top– easy to pull down-, thigh high stockings, VERY mini faux leather skirt that didn’t even cover my ass and crotch, and my 8 inch red hooker heels. We met at the parking lot of a nearby movie theater. I parked 2 spaces away, so I could walk like a slut into his car– hoping someone would see me, and think I was a prostitute. I got in, he kissed me roughly– then shoved my head down into his crotch. He hiked up my barely there skirt, and started rubbing my pussy, making me even more wet, making me cum. I begged him to let me suck his cock, and when he said yes– i quickly released it and hungrily clamped my mouth down on it– sucking it like it was my favorite treat. He then said he had a surprise for me– and I heard a bottle pop, and felt cool lube on my ass. He spanked me, then as he rubbed my ass– started finger fucking me. I was completely exposed in his car for anyone to see, if they walked by. He must have worked 3 fingers in, I felt my ass being stretched as i sucked and gagged on his cock. He finally pulled me off his cock– made me lie back with my leg on the dashboard, the other on his shoulder, and he came all over my pussy, leg, skirt, belly and tits. I loved every minute of it. So much so– I went back to my car- without covering up or readjusting my clothes. And drove home a sticky cumslut, with smeared makeup and cum covered clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment