Friday, June 29, 2018

Materials: Tight Shirt
Difficulty: Easy
Audience: Females, Males, Couples
This week we are going to play a little game.
I find my day passes a lot quicker when I have a nice view to enjoy.  This week you are going to put on a little show for those around you and put a few smiles on some faces.
Step 1: Lose the Undies
I want you to remove all of your underwear and leave it at home.

Step 2: Choose the Top
I want you to pick out a nice top that buttons from the front.  I want this top to be tight and form fitting.
Step 3: Play the Game
I am thinking of a random number. Email and tell me what that number you think I have chosen.  If you are too low you will add your number to mine, if you are too high we will take your number.  That final number is the number of buttons you are to leave undone on your shirt today.

Step 4: Pop the Buttons
Undo the amount of buttons which correspond to my final number and start your day.

Step 5: Repeat
I want you to do this every day this week.

Post or send me a picture of your top everyday this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment