Thursday, June 21, 2018

Long FUCKING day



…has been the LONGEST DAMN DAY OF MY LIFE! I am so horny I am on the verge of a complete physical and mental overload… All day at work the only thing I could focus on was the flood coming from my pussy and that I needed the little dutch boy to plug it up… with his raging hard cock. Yikes… that literary reference did not come out the way I had intended. :/ But that’s what’s happened to my brain! It’s been cooked by the heat coming from between my legs! And those things have a mind of their own now too! If I was sitting in my office alone, they were (I swear!) involuntarily squeezing together just a little tighter and making my pussy even wetter and more turned on, but if a man walked in my office they (again, I swear!) tried to involuntarily fly open like they wanted to make sure he could smell my pussy. AND, when I got in the car and checked my voicemail, there was Dave’s voice telling me to edge 4 times this evening before bed! I love him, but I’m going to slap the shit out of him if he gets close enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment