Wednesday, June 27, 2018



Anonymous: So my boyfriend has never eaten me out. I go down on him at least once per sex and I swallow. Should I ask him to?

YES. YES YOU SHOULD. Some guys just do not think about it, you know? and they wont realize you want it til you ask for it.
Ive had this same problem. Most times if they aren’t confident in their abilities, they wont initiate it. But if you ask, I mean, who can say no to that? Unless they have a phobia or something, which is a whole nother can of worms. But STILL you do it to him, he might as well return the favor. I would try to give him a little incentive like ‘eat me out and ill blow you or you can try a new position or something’ you know?
Also, like, I mean from my perspective from a guys POV, usually they’ll do whatever you ask for. Like, I have forgotten the blow jobs, unless a guy asks, and then I’d be happy to, you know? My last boyfriend went down on me whenever I asked, no muss no fuss, and eventually he just learned to do it automatically.

No comments:

Post a Comment