Thursday, March 22, 2018

Anonymous asked: I've seen this guy twice (first time was a date at a pub, second time I went to his house to watch movies) and the second time I went we ended up making out and tried having sex but it didn't happen which is fine. But I actually like him and idk how to ask him if I'm just an easy fuck or if he wants something more too :// Is it okay to ask him in a message or should I ask in person?

That is definitely a conversation more for in person. There’s too many misunderstandings of tone that can happen as a message. Go get coffee with this guy and be fairly casual about it, like “hey so I’ve been thinking, I feel like i really like you and I think we ‘click’, and I want to keep seeing you seriously. What do you think?”. He might say “yeah ive bren thinking the same!” Which is great. He might say something like “I think you’re cool but I think it’s a little early to be serious, but I want to keep seeing you and think about it in the future.” Which is an opening for you two to discuss what level of exclusivity you’re investing in each other.
Tbh I wouldn’t ask about the “easy fuck” unless he brings it up. There’s nothing wrong with what you did or how it turned out, and if he’s judgey about it to you, that is his problem. Honestly because it “didn’t work” he’s probably feeling awkward and embarrassed and vulnerable so he would probably be happy to see you again and hear that you’re into him.
Good luck let me know how it goes

No comments:

Post a Comment