Friday, April 27, 2018

Materials: Camera
Difficulty: Easy
Audience: Female, Male, Couples
This is a very simple yet challenging task.
Step 1: Dress Up
I want you to be wearing a wild outfit.  Something that draws attention to you.  This could mean you are wearing loud colors, something short, something tight or something odd. Be creative.
Step 2: Head Out
I want you to head out somewhere public.  You can run an errand, grab a bite to eat, meet a friend; as long as you go somewhere public.
Step 3:  Flash and Click!
While you are out I want you to flash the camera and try not to get caught.  I want to see how bold you can be, so you may have to try a few times to get a really good picture.
Step 4: Post and Send!
I want you to post the picture, write about your experience and send me an email letting me know you have completed the task.


No comments:

Post a Comment