Thursday, January 18, 2018


I has a discussion with a friend of mine who has particularly large breasts. She asked about a top of mine and I told her that I can only wear it a few days a month, then she looked at me with a confused stare. We had a convoluted conversation for a few minutes until I realized that she does not notice her breasts swell.

We all go through chemical cycles through the month, yes even men! During part of this, my bug bites turn into pert apples, and I get obnoxiously aroused for a few days every month. If you caught me at home on these days I just might fuck you senseless, regardless of who you are. It had never occurred to me that the change is too small for full chested women to notice, I just assumed your beautiful racks doubled in size. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment