Wednesday, January 17, 2018


Anonymous: So I am about to go to college in a few months and I have been wondering if I should take my sex toys (dildo and vibrator) with me or leave them? I am not sure if I will ever get to use them, since I am not sure about how much privacy I will get, so I don't know if it would be worth it.


 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



TAKE THEM WITH YOU. you will always have those times when you know your roommate will not be home for a while, in which you can settle down for some stress relief.
JUST PUT THEM SOMEWHERE YOUR ROOMMATE WILL NOT FIND. Somewhere they will not stumble upon by chance!
Also, make sure they aren't the most obvious of toys. My first years of college I used a back massager as a vibrator. My roommate found it ONCE, but they thought it was just an old back massager. AND NOTHING HAPPENED. plus, they take average batteries and its easier to conceal.

No comments:

Post a Comment