Saturday, September 2, 2017

I’m so horny right now it hurts. Like a giant bundle of nerves where every single fucking nerve end is exposed and raw and pulsing.
You ladies know exactly what I’m talking about, I’m sure. That ache - way down inside - so fiery and deep and persistent that it doesn’t even matter where you are or who you’re with - you just want to touch yourself, just a little bit - just for one brief moment of respite and relief.
And I know we complain about it. The teasing and the edging and the bittersweet torture that is finding someone who knows exactly which buttons to push and how to push them - over and over and over again.
But the truth? I love it. I’ll go willingly. Do what you will. Make an example of me. Turn me into a sexual martyr. Sacrifice me and my mouth and my tongue and my lips and my cunt to your cause.
But first. First? Make me beg for it. Oh god. Make me beg harder than I ever even knew I could. Make me beg until I’m nearly delirious with need. Before you even let me think about being taken over that edge.
Just tease me. Tease me until it hurts. Tease me until there’s nothing left. And I promise - I give you my word - I’ll be so good for you.
I’ll be the best of good girls.
Give me all you’ve got. All you want to do. I can take it. I want to take it. I need to take it.
Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment