Friday, September 8, 2017

I just wanted to tell you that I love your blog. You seem like such a strong and independent women. I love that you don’t confine yourself to how society thinks women should be. Very inspiring =)

Thank you so much! That really means a lot to me. I started this blog because I was getting really frustrated with the misinformation that so many people receive about sex, and the resulting self-confidence issues that people have in the bedroom.
After talking one too many friends through some of the basics (“No, my dear, just because you come quickly doesn’t mean you produce less semen. And, girlfriend, you deserve to have an orgasm, too. And, yes, all guys love anal.”), I thought that perhaps my contribution to the world should be to get my advice and feelings about sex out there to more people, even strangers.
I’m delighted that people are reading, and asking questions, and responding to the things I write. I don’t claim to be an expert, I’m just a girl with a lot of experience and a lot of things to say. About sex. Cause, really, that’s everyone’s favorite subject- admit it!
xoxo, Ducky
P.S. I’m not afraid of a lot of things, but one of my greatest fears is… sharks (and yes I surf). For real. If I can successfully help y'all conquer your sexual hang ups, perhaps I can one day conquer that!

No comments:

Post a Comment