Monday, September 11, 2017




Hi Ducky!
So since I came home from college this summer, my boyfriend is coming over to visit for a month or two, and he’s staying at our tiny apartment. So that means my family and me and him. We have sex a lot. So we’ve been discussing how we can find ways to do it while he’s here. It’s going to be difficult to sneak in the bathroom to do our business since everyone in the house can see whoever walks in and out of the bathroom. Although before, we have tried to do it in my bedroom (which I share with my sister now since I don’t really live here anymore) when he came last time. And it was fine, we haven’t really gotten caught by my parents. My sister said she heard us once though. I find that too risky as well. Even if a little thrill is fun, I want to enjoy it without worrying about getting caught sometimes. So can you give me ideas on where and how we can possibly have sex besides the house or getting a hotel? Thanks! and btw, you’ve been giving me and the rest of your followers great advice. So I hope you can help me with my dilemma this time!(: 

Goodness, you are in a bit of a predicament. I’ve totally been in this situation, and I think I’ve got a few ideas for you.

So, you’re sharing a room with your sister, and you know that she’s already heard you have sex once before. Having sex while someone uninvolved is in the room is sort of a shitty thing to do. Like you say, it can be a little thrill to have sex in risky ways, but your family shouldn’t be tangled up in that risk. And you don’t want to get caught. So don’t even think about having sex while your sister’s around.

On the plus side, she knows that you and your boyfriend bone, and she’ll probably be understanding about you needing a private place to do it in. Talk to your sister about setting up a schedule wherein you and your BF can have some alone time in the bedroom. Maybe while she’s out with friends, or taking a shower, or watching TV late at night. Be super respectful of the schedule: don’t try to make it happen more than a couple times a week, don’t stray out of the allotted times and don’t leave evidence of what went down (condom wrappers, wadded up kleenex, etc). Hopefully your sis will be willing to help you out, and you can owe her big time for the future.

But, a few sneaky times a week may not be enough. So you’re going to have to find some alternatives for getting down while out of the house. If hotels aren’t an option (understandable, that shit is expensive), you’re going to have to take the risk of being caught by people outside the fam, as well. The first thing that sprang to mind was doin’ it in your car. Or your man’s car. Find a remote spot, not so remote that it’s creepy or frequented by hookers, and hop in the back seat. An age old tradition. And please toss your rubbers in the trash, not out the window.

You two may not have a car, however. And this is where you’re going to have to get creative. Understand that having sex in public is illegal, and you could get arrested if the wrong people see you. That said, it’s super fun, and it could be a blast to go around town on a super-secret-sex-spot scouting trip with your guy. Choose places that are easy to get out of (in case you have to make a quick getaway), and that will not already be occupied by shady people. Again, don’t leave evidence behind. And wear a skirt.

I have no idea where you live, but if it’s near some wilderness, then my final idea would be to go camping for a few days. Your tent can be your own little private love nest, and those nylon walls afford you privacy AND the ability to legally bang outdoors. Just remember that they are not soundproof at all, in the least, whatsoever.

Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment