Sunday, September 3, 2017

Anonymous Sent:

Last week I was at home and SUPER HORNY so I decided to go to the strip club down the street. But I was feeling extra frisky so I thought it would be fun to go with no underwear on so it would feel better when I got a lap dance (and who knows if I had a big enough boner she might get excited and grab it or something) anyways I saw a new girl I hadn’t seen before who was cute as all get out great tits and a thick ass like I love. So I watched her dance her set and asked her for a private dance, we went to the back room and she asked if I wanted topless or fully nude (silly question right?) Then she started giving me one of the best dances I’ve ever had, tonguing my ear, setting her hands less than an inch away from my throbbing cock, pressing my face between her perfect tits while she straddled me rubbing her pussy on my shaft. I could tell wearing no underwear was a bad idea I was just too damn horny… She then proceeded to give me what she must have known I wanted so damn bad! That perfect ass rubbed up and down my pulsating cock (I’m an ass man so this got me so hot) she seemed like she was enjoying herself too. She grinder me with her ass while pushing my legs apart and after about 45 secs of that I realized that I wasn’t going to be able to hold my load anymore and ended up blowing it in my pants. I don’t know if she knew I did it or not since I kept my composure but I saw her look at my crotch a few times after I came and I was trying to cover it with my shirt. After we finished she hugged me and I promptly paid my tab and left. When I got out to my car I looked and I had a HUGE wet spot from my load all down the left side of my pants. All in all it was a good night

No comments:

Post a Comment