Saturday, June 1, 2013

Questions from fans

Question:
Hey this is not typical for me to come out like this but I keep thinking about my cum on your tits and my cock in your mouth. Objectively speaking I'm probably reasonably attractive and I'd be down to play. Let me know if you're interested; I can become unanonymous real fast.

Asked By: Anonymous
Answer:

This is all very sweet but I have a man. He gives me all I need.




Question:
Absolutely love your blog. Are there any others like yours that you know of?

Asked By: Anonymous
Answer:

To be honest, love? No. I only reblog what I dig up and that's it. I apologize.




Question:
what is your deepest darkest sexual fantasy?

Asked By: topjames
Answer:

To be fucked by three guys at once. One in my mouth, one in my pussy and one in my ass.  At least the deepest one I am willing to admit.  ;-D





Question:
I'd just want to say that I just got laid and I haven't got laid in a month and today I got and can you imagine my satisfaction.. oh god. Btw love your blog.

Asked By: Anonymous
Answer:

Happy fucking dear follower. I appreciate your love.




Question:
Have you ever had anal sex?

Asked By: Anonymous
Answer:

I have and I fucking love it. He gets so rough with me. Slamming into me as hard as I can, making me beg for more. Mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment