Friday, May 31, 2013

Should you be manscaping? What girls think about your pubes

For years women have been triming, shaping and whipping off their pubic fuzz for us guys. But now it appears the furry tides have turned and they want the favour back.

So-called manscapping is becoming increasingly popular with normal-ish blokes, whether it's a neat trim (the faux natural) or a more radical de-fuzzing to make your penis look bigger (the super enhancer).

It's enough to leave the more traditional bloke standing naked and confused in a bathroom with a pair of scissors – which is never a strong look.

So we've done the decent thing and took to the streets to ask real-life ladies what they expect in your pants.
"I think shaving your pubes means you're compensating for something. It doesn't make it look bigger."
"Guys should have to shave their pubes so they experience what we go through."
"I don't want a guy's pubes to be out of control. They should trim it with scissors, but shaving is a big no-no."
"Nothing is more of a turn-off than stubble rash on a guy. Leave shaving to the girls."
"If someone was totally bare down there that would completely horrify me. You need a bit of hair."
"I was seeing a guy who shaved his bits and put cocoa butter on his willy. He smelled like a girl, it was bizarre."
"I love it when a man is a bit manscaped. My boyfriend made it into a shape once. That was cool."

THE POLL
We asked readers: "How often do you manscape?" You said...

64% Regularly
16% Only when I'm really unruly  
12% Never
3% On special occasions
2% I wax my groin

THE MORE! POLL
We asked girls one more!: "How do you prefer guys down below?" they said...

64% A tidy trim
17% Wild and untrimmed  
13% Severe trim
6% Smooth and shiny  

I like everything trimmed or smooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment