Saturday, August 6, 2011

Beach in Greece


Lying in the sun wearing sweat and a tiny bikini I lounged on my back, soaking up the heat. I spread my legs wanting the tan to be a little more even, wanting that heat, the suns ray to take a new form and lick that wet spot between my thighs. I lay there, aching for the sun to scorch the throbbing spot. I curl my back a little, raising the hairless pussy higher. I pull the black triangle of fabric a little tighter against the skin. Mmmm. A little hotter. Just that small tug on the fabric causes me to push further. Most people are far away or in the water. Would they really notice? Do I care? No. My hands slips under the swimsuit bottoms, a finger starts rubbing the swelling dot. My legs spread further, my feet now on either side of the towel, my knees are up. Oh my god yes.

The man who had been five yards away and had disappeared to snorkel was suddenly casting a shadow over my face. I could feel the cooler air from his wet trunks before I opened my eyes. His breathing and the drip from his suit was all I could hear. Embarrassed I yanked my hand from my crotch but before I could sit up he was kneeling between my legs, tugging on the strings tight on my hips. I was too aroused and stunned to protest.

In an instant the bottoms were gone and he was fishing his hard cock out of his shorts while his other hand fondled my cunt, testing it for moisture and reading his finger like the dipstick in a car. He smiled- it was wicked. I inhaled. His cock was thick and pressed against my pussy which had tightened with fear. In one swift push he buried his cock to the hilt. My back arched, I inhaled, my eyes rolled, the lids closed. His face pushed away my bikini top, exposing a very hard nipple. His mouth was on it, sucking away like a starved cat. His dick shoved in but not moving, I was pinned in place, at his mercy. He sucked one tit until I cried out in pain. Then he moved to the other. Once I had cried out again the fuck began.

Slow, complete pulls and pushes. He watched my face intently, a smirk on his lips. My mouth was gaping, I was whimpering, gasping, moaning. He felt so good. "Faster," I begged but he just smiled and kept the same pace. He braced himself up on his arms and looked up, he spoke Greek to another man, someone he apparently knew. The other man dropped to his knees and started to removed his swim trunks. Before I could think- the other man pulled out of my pussy and rolled me over. He grabbed my hips, hoisting them up as if I weighed nothing. I was on all fours, a cock shoving itself back into my soaking wet cunt and another waving in my face. The only reason the man by my face got in my mouth was because I moaned as the man behind me fucked HARD.

I gagged as the cock touched the back of my throat. They bounced me back and forth like a sexual seesaw. The gagging slowed- his cock was not as thick as the one stretching my cunt. I forgot I was on the beach- forgot I had a boyfriend or that it was not exactly a private beach. I was too enthralled with the feel of two men battering me like a sex toy.

My cunt and throat eagerly waited for their cum- but I came first. A violent shudder and screech around his cock while my pussy thumped the cock sliding back and forth at a violent pace. They cackled, grunted and groaned in Greek- the man came in my mouth. The first jolt going straight onto my tongue. As I swallowed he pulled out and finished on my chin. His friend witnessed this and could no longer hold his seed. He blew his cum deep into my cunt. His cock shoved all the way inside- his hands tight on my hips and holding my ass as close to his body as possible as he sprayed white thread after white thread.

They pulled out and away. I got a spank on my ass but they did not allow me to move. Now both men kneeled behind me to watch cum drip from my cunt. The man who fucked my pussy moved to lie beside me and guided my head to his cock for a tongue bath. I was not in the mood- but he pinched my nose shut and the moment my mouth opened he stuffed his limp cock in. He held me by my ears- guiding the suck pace. The other man startled me when I felt his tongue lapping at my slit, licking up mess his friend made. I squirmed and moaned- adding to the pleasure of the blow job, he groaned the more noise I made.

Both cocks were hard again. In minutes my head was being dribbled like a basketball on his lap while his friend juiced up his cock in my still dripping pussy. A few thrusts and he pulled out. His fat cock head pressed against my nervous asshole. He petted my ass cheeks, spread them and then spit. It only made me tighter.

The man I was sucking saw the predicament and decided to distract me by holding my head down tight to his body. His cock was jammed in my throat, his balls against my chin, my nose on his abdomen. Not being able to breathe distracted me from the probing of my ass. I struggled but to no avail. The man pushed his cock into my little ass in one big push. I screamed around the cock in my throat making him thrust and cutting off the scream. He patted my head as he watched the man behind me start a frantic fuck. Tears burned my eyes and I gasped for air when my head was released. He sat up and kissed my mouth as if apologizing- but it seemed like he was eating my pain for his enjoyment. Again my face was pressed to his lap. My throat and ass getting fucked- faster, deeper and harder.

I felt wonderfully dirty. A handful of scattered males watched from a few yards away- all females had seemed to have disappeared. I did not care. I loved being used. Fucked like a cheap bitch. One by one manly hands disappeared into swim trunks, some took them out and just jerked their fat cocks in public. Goddam the Greeks have thick, THICK cocks! I wanted to suck and fuck each one of them but I was a little busy at the moment as my latest orgasm shook me once again.

The man in my ass blew as I gasped through my ending. He shot his first few wads deep into my ass then pulled out and sprayed the rest over my ass and slit. I was allowed to stop sucking the cock because he wished to finish in my cunt. He kneeled behind me and shoved his cock back into my cunt. A hard fuck. I came again fast. The two men spoke Greek and suddenly I felt something push its way into my asshole while my cunt was getting fucked. The man was shoving his snorkel tube up my ass like it was a dildo. He pulled it out then squatted over my back as if he was going to ride me. His thick cock forced its way into my asshole- he was bigger than his friend. He started fucking my tight hole. It felt good at this angle. Then I felt the snorkel again- the other guy was fucking my pussy with it.

I groaned into the towel- my holes ached but I came again and the man fucking my ass followed. He pulled out and spewed his load all over my back. I fell flat, exhausted. I soon fell asleep only to wake a little later to find either man sitting beside me and a few new ones- wanting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment