Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What we want!


So you really want to know what girls like in bed? Well I am here to help you being a lady myself I know exactly what it takes a man to really please us in bed!

I want a man to know how to really do me switch it up and do it right!

Listen up guys you know that heartthrob that every lady has that stops us from fantasizing about you and instead we fantasize about what they would do us. YOU have to become that heartthrob or what I like to call that panties throb ;-D

All women and I mean ALL fall for confident bad boy in bed!! We LOVE it! Not that cheesy romantic guy you are lead to believe that’s what we like. Forget it!

We All want a guy that will take control and do us right! Dirty and all night

And you guys sit there and wonder why your lady had that one night stand with some douche bag at the bar. Why? It’s because that douche bag it’s what we want in bed!

Sure we want a good guy in a relationship but we need that confident man god in the bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment