Monday, November 22, 2010

How to Have a Threesome: For couples



Here is a chart I found, which is funny, yet true. You all know how I adore charts. Now I have never been in a relationship and had good luck with a threesome, so perhaps I am not a good person to listen to, but I have had good luck with other couples, while I was the third, so I can give that perspective.

For me, I have always met the people I fooled around with as friends. We would flirt, hang out, drink, etc. I have never hooked up with a couple who approached me for sex. I have looked on craigslist but I have never acted on any of the ads. There is one I still think about where two good looking guys wanted to fuck a girl silly. They had nice looking pictures, used proper english in their ad, said they practice safe sex, have recent clean test results, and were clear about what exactly they wanted, but I still did not respond to them. I fantasize about it all the time though and at some point fantasizing will not be enough. ;-D

The one couple I had a few month fling with were really open sexually with each other. They were always in it for each other and I was more of a sex toy for them. For me it sometimes felt like I was not in the room with them, but I understood that since I have seen many of these things fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment