Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Toothpaste



So I got out of the shower, grabbed the toothpaste, and headed to my room. I put just a little on my inner labia first just to make sure I wouldn’t break into hives or anything. You never know.

It wasn’t long until I felt the cool burn. And after about five minutes to make sure I didn’t have an allergenic reaction, I applied more toothpaste very generously to my clit and lips.

And I edged.

It was so amazing, honestly, I can’t even really describe it. I meam, of course it burned, and of course to my body that was a bit unpleasant, but the way it hurt made me wetter.

I edged until the burn went away. Then I put more on and got dressed. So now I’m sitting while my cunt tingles and aches to be touched. But I’m about to leave the house so if I’m lucky I may be able to edge in a bathroom.

I reached my edge way faster than I typically have either. Once again, I loved it and it was amazing.

If you like a little pain, I strongly recommend this because I give my experience an 11 out of 10. Not to mention if you taste yourself, now there’s a bit of mint mixed in. It’s delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment