Wednesday, June 27, 2018

How I want you to fuck me


I want you to call me a whore and push me onto the bed. Then hold my wrists down over my head with your left hand and slap me in the face with your right. Not too hard, just do it to remind me who’s boss. 
From my face move downwards to my breasts and cup them in your hand. Take my nipple between you thumb and forefinger and squeeze it hard. 
That hand that was holding my wrists, move it down to my neck and choke me. 
Let go and put your right hand on my pussy while you look me straight into the eye. Move your fingers in a circular motion over my clitoris until I start to moan. Then slip a finger into my pussy and jerk it up and down, hitting my G-spot. Slip in another finger, maybe even three, and finger-bang me; hard, until I can’t help but scream out loud, at which point you take a pillow and push it down on my face. 
When you stop I want you to lick my pussy, just a for a while, then back away and slap it once lightly, then one more time a bit harder. 
Then turn me around and spank my ass. Pull my head up to you by my hair and whisper “I want to fuck you” in my ear. 
Then fuck me from behind. When you feel close to coming, pull out and tell me to suck your dick. When I start to suck you, grab the hair at the back of my head as tightly as you can and force my head down onto your dick. Face fuck me until you feel like you can’t hold it anymore, then come all over my face. 
I’m your dirty little whore and that’s how I want you to fuck me.

No comments:

Post a Comment