Friday, May 4, 2018

Materials: Camera, baby oil, clock
Difficulty: Easy
Audience: Female, Male, Couples
There is nothing like the sweet expression of ecstasy from a mind blowing orgasm.
In this task you are going to show me that wonderful thing we call the “O Face.”
Urban Dictionary defines O Face as:
 “a term used in the movie Office Space to describe the face one makes when achieving orgasm.
Usage: I’m gonna be showing her my O face.
Step 1: Set up your camera.
Set up whatever recording device you have and place it on movie mode.  Position it so that it can clearly see your face while you are recording.
Step 2: Strip Down!
Remove all your clothes and get nice and comfortable.
Step 3: Warm up!
I want you to run your hands all over your body.  I want you to close your eyes and slowly I want you to trace your fingers from your face, down your neck, across your chest, past your stomach all the way down the length of your body.
Step 4: Lube up!
I want you take some baby oil and do the same thing again, except I want you to grease up your entire body.  I want you rubbing your hands slowly and passionately as if they were the hands of your Dominant.  I want every part of you to be shiny and touched.
Step 5: Edge.
I want those magic fingers of your to stroke and rub your body till you are on the brink of orgasm – then STOP!
I want you to do this again and again; three times in total.
By this time I want you to be a quivering mess just needing to explode!
Step 6: Go for O!
On this final round I want you to bring yourself to right to the edge and hold yourself there for 1 full minute.  Then you have my permission to cum – be sure to look right at the camera.
When you have recovered I want you to go through your video and send me the screen capture of your O-Face.  I also want you to write me about how it felt doing this task and how you felt watching the video afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment