Tuesday, April 24, 2018



I like the idea of a quiet night at home. A few glass of wine with my lover and stimulating conversation. He leads me to the bedroom. We are laughing and enjoying each others company. He pushes me onto the bed and kisses me forcefully. He rips my blouse and buttons fly off. He yanks the garment away and roughly pulls down my skirt. He ties my wrists to the bed bar.
He teases my body until I’m begging for him to fuck me. He takes his time, enjoying my anguish. When he decides he’s ready, he penetrates me and thrusts hard over and over again. He wraps his hands around my throat and talks dirty to me. He calls me his perfect little fuck toy. He calls me a dirty cum slut. I am unable to suppress my desire for this. We both finish and he unties me. We cuddle for a bit and he plays with my hair, helping me relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment