Tuesday, March 20, 2018



When my friend started talking about 3nder, Tinder for threesomes, I knew I needed to get some two-for-one action of my own. I figured it might actually be time to put my love life on hold and get in touch with the side of me that doesn't want to see your face between the hours of 5 am and 10 pm.

OkCupid and Tinder, the two main dating platforms I use, are littered with couples looking for a third. As an app devoted exclusively to open couples on the hunt for unicorns, it felt more transparent. Let's take the bullsh*t out of threesomes, everyone!

Feeld Dating isn't the first app I've fucked around with. Luckily for me and my sex life, there are plenty of apps that promise to deliver not only a hot date for tonight, but also multiple orgasms.

No comments:

Post a Comment