Monday, March 26, 2018



This occurred several years ago when I was attending a wedding at a hotel function room. There was an open bar and the bartender was probably in his mid 20’s and HOT! I noticed him eyeing me and I returned the favor. Finally I approached him and asked if there was someplace I could go to have a cigarette without going all the way to the ground floor. He replied there was and to follow him as it would be easier than giving me directions.
We exited into a service stairwell behind the bar and as soon as the door closed behind us he had his hand under my dress and was fingering my soaking wet cunt. I reached back unzipping his pants and easily taking his rock hard cock out which he immediately slid into my waiting slit. I grabbed on to a vertical water pipe in the corner while he fucked the shit out of me blowing a load deeply inside. He pulled out as quick as he went in, zipped his fly and returned to the bar without either of us saying a word.

No comments:

Post a Comment