Wednesday, May 29, 2013

New neighbors

Tonight I have new neighbors moving in across the hallway. The door right across from mine. We are at the end of the hallway so our balconies are right next to each other. My old neighbor moved out a few months ago and was a nice older lady who had tons of plants. We would say "Hi" and that is about it. I am reclusive and quiet much of the time. I had to bring a few things in off of my balcony and I noticed surf boards on the balcony next to mine! I looked through the peep-hole in my door and the door across from mine was open with boxes in the room. I kept watching for a few minutes and there were a couple cut boys moving things in. A smile grew across my face from ear to ear, thinking these might be my new neighbors and not just moving boys. I turned off my television so I could maybe hear them talking. After a short while it was clear at least one of these boys was moving in and they did not seem to be in a relationship with each other. This can only mean trouble for me! I ended leaning against my door watching through the peep-hole for hours watching and struggling to listen. It is getting late now and it looks like they closed up their door for the night. I think they both moved their stuff in. Not much is certain at this point except next summer I will probably sunbathe on my balcony a lot in the skimpiest bathingsuit I can find and the guy I am dating might be in some trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment