Friday, December 24, 2010

Getting sexy with Santa



A few years back I knew a guy who was Santa at the mall to make extra X-mas money. My friend and I were out shopping and saw him there so we decided to have a little fun with him. We waited in line for about a half hour, which showed our great dedication to mess with him, then when it was our turn we each sat down on a leg, as close as we could get to him. We both started to wisper naughty things in his ears, such as, "I want to fuck you under the Christmas tree." and "I just masturbated with a candy cane, want to taste my sweet clit?" He was very nervous and did not know what to do with us. After a minute or two of that we let him back to his work with the screaming kids. Hehe. I called up one of our friends who knew what time he got off work and decided to meet him. I put on a tight red sweater, a greenish plaid short-skirt, red stockings and no other undergarments to speak of. I parked outside of his appartment and watched as he got home. Not even a minute after he went inside I had a candycane in one hand and knocked on his door. When he opened it I was standing there with the front of my skirt pulled up enough for him to see me rubbing the shaft of the candycane along my bare slit. His jaw dropped and I said, "I meant it when I asked if you wanted a taste". That evening we had fun with that candycane and I have to say that the pepermint gave a warm tingling sensation, which was pleasurable.

No comments:

Post a Comment