Thursday, October 21, 2010

For Old Times Sake.


I sat at the bar sipping my beer. It had been a very stressful week at work and it felt good to relax and unwind finally. I was just staring into middle distance somewhere, thinking of my nice lie-in tomorrow morning when I felt an arm encircle my waist and a familiar voice in my ear.

"A lady drinking beer is very sexy you know-. Especially one as gorgeous as you." I instantly recognised the very sexy voice as my high school boyfriend, Chris, and the line as the first line he ever said to me, trying to pick me up at a high school dance. Although, now I had an answer.

"It’s only cause you like the way I suck the bottle." I turned and was instantly engulfed in a huge hug.

"Good to see you beautiful," he said. "How long has it been?"

"At least six years. Good to see you too babe," I said. As he pulled away I almost gasped. The somewhat geeky scrap of a boy I had dated during high school and lost my virginity to all those years ago had somehow turned into an absolutely stunning specimen of male gorgeousness. He had got muscles, which his t-shirt showed nicely, grown to about 6 foot and had his dark hair neatly styled. But, still had the same amazing dark eyes and goofy smile. I was still horribly attracted to him, and just wanted to rip his clothes off right there, just one last time.

We chatted for ages, catching up on old times, drinking more beer. The looks between us became more lingering, and we gradually moved closer towards one another, until my hand my in his leg and he was winding his fingers through my blonde ringlets.

Soon our conversation turned to love, relationships and sex.

"You’re still the best I’ve had in the bedroom," I commented.

"Really? In my fumbling, clueless days?"

"Yes, why? You got even better?" I teased.

"We were good together. Want another go?"

Our eyes locked, and we both knew that we did, indeed, want another go. I opened my mouth to say something, but no sound came out. But, then his mouth covered mine with a kiss. It felt like our first, tentative at first, and then with more passion and desire as our tongues met and danced, sparring for control. Gently he held my face in his hands as he kissed me, gently caressing my check. As he pulled away we stared at each other, our eyes fused again. We didn’t say anything, nothing needed to be said, our eyes said it all. He grasped my hand and led me out of the bar, down the road towards his flat.

Once in his bedroom, his strong arms were around me again. Pulling my body to his. His lips crushing mine in a bruising kiss. I pulled his t-shirt over his head and then traced the muscles on his torso as he began to unbutton my shirt. He leaned forward and kissed every bit of newly exposed skin as he slid my shirt of my shoulders and then released my breasts from their confines. Gently he kissed my breasts and cupped them in his hands. I ran my fingers through his hair and held his mouth to my chest, letting out a low moan as he took my nipple into his mouth, sucking, nibbling.

I reached down and unbuttoned his jeans, pushing them down over his hips. I reached for his erection, wrapping my fingers around his shaft and gently sliding. He felt just like I remembered. The smooth shaft with pulsing veins and a mushroom head.

I knelt down in front of him and kissed his cock head. He smelt just like I remembered too, musky and manly. I had spent many lonely nights remembering that smell, and his taste. Slowly I lowered my lips to his shaft, sucking the head into my mouth, his taste was just the same, and how I loved that taste. My tongue gently lapped at his cock head as I sucked. Slowly I slid my mouth up and down his shaft, bobbing my head. He let out a low groan and ran his hands through my hair, pulling slightly, guiding my head faster and faster. My hands massaged his balls as I felt his cock twitch in my mouth.

He pulled me away, "Not yet-. I want to come in your pussy."

"Mmmmm," was all I could muster.

"I want to taste you first." With that, he scooped me up and threw me on the bed. I giggled. Looking up I saw the desire in his eyes. He smiled, and then leaned down between my open legs. Breathing in deeply before licking up my slit, "Mmmm, you taste just as I remembered." With that he dived between my legs and began kissing and licking. Softly taking my lips between his and sucking, probing my inner depths and teasing put my clit, flicking and sucking. Oh my, he had got better.

"Please-Mmmm-Suck me, faster-.harder." I moaned and he responded by diving two fingers into my pussy and sucking my clit, biting gently. I was in heaven, my orgasm was rising, my breathing heavy and heart pounding as my legs tensed and held him in place as waves of ecstasy washed over me. I moaned and rolled my head back, gushing juices over his face.

He crawled up my body and positioned his cock at my entrance. Our lips met in another kiss, I could taste my juices on him.

"Please-." I moaned. "I need you. I need your hard cock in me," I whispered in his ear. He needed no more invitation and thrust into me. Slowly at first, then building a steady rhythm he began pumping into me. I wrapped my knees around his waist, holding him deeper, wanting more of him. He groaned into my ear, "Mmmm, God, you feel good-.you’re still so tight and wet-.Mmmm-.." He continued pumping into me.

Suddenly, he flipped us over. "Ride me-Ride me hard." I rode him hard, my pussy beginning to contract around his length as his cock twitched inside me. "Oh God," I moaned. "Faster-" He sat up as I rode him and his mouth found my breasts, gently kissing at first then sucking my nipples and biting slightly. I moaned again.

"Just like that Babe-..Please-." I moaned at him between ragged breaths. I ran my fingers through his hair and held him to me chest. He began thrusting up inside me as I came down on his stiff rod harder and harder. He reached down and started to rub my clit, back and forth, harder and harder. I moaned and whimpered in his arms as he grunted and growled beneath me.

"Come for me-Come for me now- as I come for you." My pussy began to contract and I could feel myself on the edge of something amazing. "Now, come for me NOW." With one last thrust he grunted and squirted his hot come deep inside me as I reached the edge and wave and wave of pleasure come crashing down. My whole body shook and shuddered in his arms. I cried out, calling his name and then collapsed onto him.

He lay me down on the bed beside him, gently kissing my lips and stroking my body. Smiling, I reached out and stroked his check, our eyes fused in a loving gaze. My breathing returned to normal and I sighed, contented.

After a long pause he kissed my lips gently, "When did you learn to talk dirty?"

"When did you learn where my clit was?"

"So, have I improved since my fumbling clueless days?"

"Well, you may have gone up a couple of points. But, I may need another taster, to make sure." I giggled, taking him by the hand and leading him to the bathroom for a long shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment