Sunday, March 25, 2018



Last night I got drunk while I was at a club. I was dancing and having a good time when I saw this guy that I had already seen once and acknowledged. I nod at him, and he grabs my hand and asks me my name, so I tell him. So then we're dancing, and I'm grinding with him, and the next thing I know he pulls me over to the wall, and we're dancing there. His hands were all over my legs, pulling up my skirt, lightly scratching my thighs. He put his lips near my neck and I could feel his breath on me as his hands wandered on my body. Then he started rubbing me exactly how I like it, and I nearly melted into a puddle on the floor, then he slid my thong aside and slipped a finger inside me. It only lasted for a minute or two because security came over, but it was definitely a good night.
The best part was the text I got from him today saying "the little faces you were makin when you got were sexy"

No comments:

Post a Comment