Tuesday, March 20, 2018


I left the house party that I was supposed to sleep over because everyone hooked up with someone and I didn’t. I liked a few guys on tinder before I took the train since it was going to be a long way back home but I fell asleep the minute I sat down so couldn’t really talk to anyone.
Thank God I could think of setting an alarm for 40 minutes later so someone woke me up just when I was drooling and probably snoring. I checked tinder and started talking to the only guy who wrote to me when I was asleep. He was at a house party. I invited him over.
He said he’s on his way just when I arrived home. I thought it would be nice to close my eyes for a while until the he came and woke up this morning to 4 missed calls and 4 whats app messages. He waited in front of the door for a while and then he left.

No comments:

Post a Comment